Our Korean Inspired Beef entrée is delicious on its own…but is it really fair to keep it all to yourself? Turn it into a fresh appetizer to share!
3 ingredients + 3 steps = yum
A simple conversion of this frozen entrée into lettuce wraps not only amps up the veggie factor, it also makes it shareable. Super easy, super tasty. Grab a friend and enjoy.
- 1 EatingWell Korean Inspired Beef frozen entrée
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- ½ cup scallions, finely chopped
- Cook Korean Inspired Beef frozen entrée according to package directions.
- While the entrée is cooking, break off lettuce leaves and rinse.
- Spoon Korean Inspired Beef mixture into lettuce cups and top with scallions.
Makes 3-4 wraps.