Need a good recipe for your party while you watch the game this weekend? These nachos are a quick and easy crowd-pleaser. Score!
We call this nacho-licious
You don’t have to trek to your local sports bar to get a great plate of nachos. With a few basic ingredients, you can transform an EatingWell® entrée into a Sunday snack everyone will be clamoring to dip into.
• 1 EatingWell Steak Carne Asada frozen entrée
• Tortilla chips
• 1/3 cup shredded cheese
• 1/3 cup chopped red onion
• Cilantro, chopped
• Guacamole, pico de gallo & sour cream, for dipping
• Lime wedges, for garnish
• Heat Steak Carne Asada frozen entrée according to package directions.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Once entrée is cooked, combine steak & vegetables together (mix in rice if you prefer).
• Line baking sheet with tortilla chips & top with cheese, onions & Steak Carne Asada mixture.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
• Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top & serve with guacamole, pico de gallo & sour cream.