Melt Into National Grilled Cheese Day
Grilled Cheese Day is one of our favorite national holidays. So naturally, the best way to celebrate is with our Vermont Cheddar Mac & Cheese grilled cheese. With whole grain cavatappi, broccoli and herb bread crumbs, it’s tasty, toasty and totally crave worthy.
So Cheesy. So Easy.
“Cheesy” and “easy” just about says it all. If you don’t make this recipe on National Grilled Cheese Day, well, we’d have to say you’re doing it wrong!
- 1 EatingWell® Vermont Cheddar Mac & Cheese frozen entree
- 2 pieces of Sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter⠀⠀
- Heat Vermont Cheddar Mac & Cheese entree according to package directions.
- Spoon Vermont Cheddar Mac & Cheese mixture onto slice of bread, sprinkle with cheese & top with another slice of bread.
- Butter the outside of both slices of bread.
- Heat stove to medium heat.
- Place sandwich into pan & cook until cheese is melted & slices of bread are crisp.