Introducing EatingWell frozen food hacks: start with one of our frozen entrées and add just a little extra something. So easy, so tasty. We’re gonna make you look good.
The easiest Cherry Port Pork sliders you’ll ever make
These delicious little sliders can serve as a main dish (we suggest Muffaletta Olive Salad on the side), or as appetizers to share.
• 1 EatingWell Cherry Port Pork frozen entrée
• 4 multigrain slider buns
• 1 jalapeño pepper (optional)
1. Heat the Cherry Port Pork frozen entrée according to package directions and stir to mix ingredients.
2. While the entrée is cooking, slice the slider buns in half and slice jalapeño pepper.
3. Spoon the Cherry Port Pork mixture onto slider buns and top with peppers for a kick!
Makes 4 sliders. Multiply as needed (because you-know-who will be coming back for seconds).