Want to wow your guests? Whip up these spring rolls and take full credit for your restaurant-level appetizer game.
Simple and delicious
Seriously, do you know a better pairing than SIMPLE and DELICIOUS? Follow this shortcut to put peanuty goodness on the table in just 10 minutes.
• 1 EatingWell Thai Style Peanut Chicken frozen entrée
• Rice paper
• Hoisin sauce
• Peanut butter
• Crushed peanuts
1. Heat Thai Style Peanut Chicken entrée according to package directions.
2. While entrée is cooking, fill a shallow dish with warm water and soak rice paper for 20 seconds to soften.
3. Lay wrapper flat on plate. Spoon cooked entrée on top and wrap.
4. Repeat the process until entrée is gone.
1. In a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp. of hoisin sauce and 1 tbsp. of peanut butter.
2. Mix until well combined and top with crushed peanuts.
Makes 3-4 spring rolls.
Serve and enjoy!