OK, you love mac & cheese and you love pizza. Who doesn’t?! This combo is going to make your day…and make you wonder why you didn’t think of it yourself.
A cheesy match made in heaven
Take the fresh snap of broccoli and sharp, deliciousness of Vermont white cheddar and layer it over Alfredo sauce and mozzarella. This. Is. Amazing.
• 1 EatingWell Vermont Cheddar Mac & Cheese frozen entrée
• Pre-made full size pizza crust
• ¼ cup alfredo sauce
• ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• Fresh oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook frozen entrée according to package directions.
3. While entrée is cooking, spread Alfredo sauce on pre-made pizza crust.
4. Spoon cooked Vermont Cheddar Mac & cheese contents onto pre-made pizza crust, sprinkle with cheese and top with fresh oregano.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Slice it up, plate it, and devour the gooey, cheesy goodness.