The EatingWell™ Frozen Entrées: “See For Yourself” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT, OR USING A MOBILE DEVICE, WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
The EatingWell™ Frozen Entrées “See For Yourself” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Bellisio Foods, Inc., 1201 Harmon Place, Suite 302, Minneapolis, MN 55403 and administered by MarketingLab, Inc., 701 Washington Avenue North, Suite 500, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (“Sponsor”).
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
1. OVERVIEW/ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes starts on March 6, 2017 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, there will be four (4) separate entry periods (each, a “Weekly Entry Period”), each of which will correspond to a separate prize drawing (each, a “Weekly Drawing”). Following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, there will be one (1) Grand Prize Drawing. Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period will be included in the Grand Prize Drawing. Twenty-five (25) prizes will be awarded in each Weekly Drawing, and one (1) prize will be awarded in the Grand Prize Drawing (see details of prizes and Drawings below and in Rule 4).
The Weekly Entry Periods are as follows:
Weekly Entry Period 1 begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on March 6, 2017 and ends on March 11, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET;
Weekly Entry Period 2 begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on March 12, 2017 and ends on March 18, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET;
Weekly Entry Period 3 begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on March 19, 2017 and ends on March 25, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET; and
Weekly Entry Period 4 begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on March 26, 2017 and ends on March 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska). Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Bellisio Foods, Inc., MarketingLab, Inc., Meredith Corp., their respective shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and members of the immediate families members (defined as spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parent, grandparent, child, grandchild and sibling, and the spouses of each, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sponsor’s computer shall be the official Sweepstakes clock.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter: (1) Online via Facebook; or (2) Online via Instagram, as described below.
A. Via Facebook. Log onto your Facebook account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of EatingWell Frozen on its Facebook Page, located at https://www.facebook.com/eatingwellfrzn/ (“EatingWell Frozen Brand Facebook Page”). In the comments of the post relating to the Sweepstakes, you will be asked to answer, in writing, ONE (1) of the following questions: (i) Who would you bring with you on a VIP food experience in America’s Heartland? OR (ii) What is one EatingWell™ frozen entrée you couldn’t live without? OR (iii) You can choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life: which EatingWell™ frozen entrée would it be? OR (iv) What’s your favorite thing about EatingWell™ frozen entrées? Do not post a photo with your comment or tag anyone in it. You must include the hashtag “#EatingWellSweepstakes” in your comment. Failure to include the hashtag will result in removal of your comment and disqualification from the Sweepstakes. You must be a follower of @EatingWellFrzn to be eligible to enter this Sweepstakes via Facebook (make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”). You must have a Facebook account to enter via this entry method. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one by visiting www.facebook.com. Facebook accounts are free.
B. Via Instagram: Log onto your Instagram account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of EatingWell Frozen on Sponsor’s Instagram Page, located at https://www.instagram.com/eatingwellfrzn/ (“Sponsor’s Instagram Page”). In the comments of the post relating to the Sweepstakes, you will be asked to answer, in writing, ONE (1) of the following questions: (i) Who would you bring with you on a VIP food experience in America’s Heartland? OR (ii) What is one EatingWell™ frozen entrée you couldn’t live without? OR (iii) You can choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life: which EatingWell™ frozen entrée would it be? OR (iv) What’s your favorite thing about EatingWell™ frozen entrées? Do not post a photo with your comment or tag anyone in it. You must include the hashtag “#EatingWellSweepstakes” in your comment. Failure to include the hashtag will result in removal of your comment and disqualification from the Sweepstakes. You must be a follower of @eatingwellfrzn to be eligible to enter this Contest via Instagram (make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”). You must have an Instagram account to enter via this entry method. If you do not have an Instagram account, you can create one by visiting www.instagram.com. Instagram accounts are free.
The comment you post in accordance with these Official Rules, in either or both of the above social media platforms, will constitute your “entry” for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person/household/Facebook account, and one (1) entry per person/household/Instagram account, per Weekly Entry Period. Non-winning entries received in an individual Weekly Entry Period will automatically be included in subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes Drawings. All entries received in all Weekly Entry Periods combined (previously-winning or non-winning) will be included in the Grand Prize Drawing. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
If you choose to enter via a mobile device, you will be subject to all related charges/fees in accordance with the terms of your agreement with your service provider. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, digital transmission, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to submit any entry.
4. DRAWINGS, PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Weekly Drawings. On or about the day following the end date of each Weekly Entry Period, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in that Weekly Entry Period and all eligible, previously non-winning entries received in previous Weekly Entry Periods through both entry methods combined to select twenty-five (25) winners of the following prize (each, a “Weekly Prize”):
A one-year subscription to EatingWell® magazine (consists of six (6) issues), compliments of Bellisio Foods, Inc. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Weekly Prize, as of the date of the printing of these Official Rules, is $5.99. If the value of the prize differs on the date the prizes are awarded, winners will not be compensated for the difference.
The odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period and during previous Weekly Entry Periods (with the exception of previously-winning entries).
Grand Prize Drawing. On or about April 1, 2017, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received through both entry methods combined during the entire Sweepstakes Period to select one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize consists of a trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Des Moines, IA.
The trip includes the following: Round-trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and one (1) adult guest from a major airport near the winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Des Moines, IA; two (2) nights, three (3) days accommodations for two at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice (one double-occupancy room); a $600 major bank-issued gift card to apply towards expenses such as meals and transportation to and from both airports; and a tour of the Meredith Corp. offices, which includes a catered meal. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,400.00.
Grand Prize winner’s guest must be at least 18 years of age (at least 19 if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska) by time of travel. Travel must take place during the period of May 2017 through October 2017. Exact dates of travel will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner and guest must be able to travel together on the dates and times to be specified by Sponsor or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period through both entry methods combined. Further travel and/or accommodations restrictions may apply. The actual value of the Grand Prize depends on the city of departure and airfare fluctuations, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If the potential winner cannot accept prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period through both entry methods combined. All travel arrangements are subject to availability and will be made by Bellisio Foods, Inc. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above as being included with the prize, including but not limited to all ground transportation, hotel incidentals, meals, souvenirs and tips, are solely the winner’s and guest’s responsibility.
The total ARV of all prizes in this Sweepstakes is $2,999.00
The prizes consist only of the item described herein. A prize winner may not assign, sell or otherwise transfer his/her prize to another person. No cash redemptions allowed. No prize substitution is allowed, in whole or in part, except at the discretion of Sponsor or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
Each winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local income taxes resulting from acceptance of his/her prize. The Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize.
Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per person/household/Facebook or Instagram account (as applicable).
5. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential prize winner will be notified via email or via the Instagram or Facebook account used to submit the winning entry with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. If a potential prize winner is found, by Sponsor, to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept his/her prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential prize winner within seven (7) days of the date of the applicable drawing, or if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries in the applicable drawing pool. Each prize winner may be required to furnish proof of identification. Before being declared the Grand Prize winner, the potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted) within ten (10) days of receipt of the documents, or the prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period through both entry methods combined. Grand Prize winner’s guest will also be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release as a condition of accompanying winner on trip.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor or Administrator is not responsible for: (A) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (B) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (C) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (D) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (E) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (F) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; (G) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; (H) changes in applicable social media policies; or (I) cheating or fraud by any entrant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end date of a Weekly Entry Period, then: (A) the prize for that Weekly Entry Period will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined in that Weekly Entry Period prior to the time/date of termination. Thereafter, no further Weekly Drawings will be conducted and no further Weekly Prizes will be awarded; and (B) the Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined during all Weekly Entry Periods prior to the time/date of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By entering, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, MarketingLab, Inc., Meredith Corp., Facebook, Instagram, their respective shareholders, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her).
By accepting a prize, each winner acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (A) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Hennepin County, Minnesota; (B) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (C) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO CERTAIN PROVISIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Minnesota.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personally-identifiable information collected during an entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes will be collected by Sponsor or its agents and used by Sponsor, its affiliates and agents only for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in these Official Rules, and in accordance with any opt-ins an entrant may have agreed to during the registration process.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designees, Bellisio Foods, Inc. and Meredith Corp., the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, but not limited to, on the Internet, without further notice, review or approval, and without compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: By entering, entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors, more than one (1) person is notified as the potential prize winner for the Grand Prize Drawing, or more than twenty-five (25) persons are notified as potential prize winners for a particular Weekly Drawing, a random drawing from among all such legitimately-notified entrants will be held to determine the actual prize winner(s).
11. WINNER INFORMATION: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, print your name and address on a 3″x 5″ card and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: Grand Prize Winner Info, MarketingLab, Inc. 701 Washington Avenue North, Suite 500 Minneapolis, MN 55401. Winners List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes Period end date (listed above), and requests must be received no later than May 15, 2017. Winners’ names will also be posted on the Sponsor’s Facebook and Instagram Pages for public viewing.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only, and not to Facebook or Instagram.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
© 2017 Bellsio Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.