Your New Summer Recipes
It’s the first day of summer and that’s cause for celebration! Sure, you could roll out the grill. But why waste precious time cooking when you could be soaking up the sun? Try these easy-breezy, patio-friendly recipes and they’ll soon be your new summer staples.
Summer Sliders & Lettuce Wraps
Whether the warmer weather has you in the mood for something on the lighter side or a bite of something super savory, we’ve got the recipes you need to celebrate summer in style.
Cherry Port Pork Wrap:
– 1 EatingWell® Cherry Port Pork frozen entrée
– 4 multigrain tortillas
– 1 jalapeño pepper (optional)
– Cook Cherry Port Pork frozen entrée according to package directions.
– While the entrée is cooking, slice the tortillas in half & cut jalapeño pepper.
– Spoon cooked Cherry Port Pork entrée onto wrap & roll. Enjoy!
Chicken & Fingerling Potatoes sliders:
– 1 EatingWell® Chicken & Fingerling Potatoes entrée
– 4 pretzel slider buns
– Heat Chicken & Fingerling Potatoes entrée according to package directions.
– While the entrée is cooking, slice the slider buns in half.
– Spoon the cooked Chicken and Fingerling Potato entrée onto slider buns & top with arugula.
Korean Inspired Beef lettuce wraps:
– 1 EatingWell® Korean Inspired Beef entrée
– 1 head of butter lettuce
– . cup scallions, finely chopped
– Cook Korean Inspired Beef entrée according to package directions.
– While the entrée is cooking, break off lettuce leaves & rinse.
– Spoon cooked Korean Inspired Beef mixture into lettuce cups & top with scallions. ⠀